Many transfer systems for reconstituting lyophilized active ingredients are complicated, unsafe and cumbersome to use. With its well thought-out overall concept, the nextaro® premium adapter facilitates intuitive use and is suitable for a wide range of users – from home-care patients to specialist staff.
Successful reconstitution depends in equal parts on the convenience of the transfer system and on the skill of the user. The nextaro® premium adapter is carefully designed to take both aspects into account and ensures safe and intuitive reconstitution.
Clear labelling – safe reconstitution
The nextaro® premium adapter supports the user in carrying out the correct procedure – and reduces the risk of incorrect use. Special markings are already visible through the blister packaging and show the user which side of the nextaro® needs to be connected to which vial:
- The side that has to be connected to the solvent vial is marked in blue with white water droplets.
- The side to be applied to the vial of lyophilisate is white with knobs.
Cleverly packaged – intuitive use
The packaging of the premium adapter contributes to its user-friendliness:
- When the blister pack is opened, the blue side of the nextaro® is exposed – i.e. the side that needs to be connected to the solvent vial.
- The user can put the transfer system straight onto the solvent vial without needing to remove the packaging first. The packaging protects against contamination and minimizes the risk of injury.
- If the nextaro® is connected to the solvent vial, the blister packaging is removed completely and the side of the transfer system marked in white is connected to the active ingredient vial.
Suitable for a wide range of users
The comfortable feel and robust design of the housing ensure safe and easy handling.
The intelligent overall concept of labeling, packaging and design makes the nextaro® premium adapter a safe and intuitive transfer system that is suitable for a wide variety of users and medical situations.